Please be aware that the deadline to file your income taxes has been extended to July 15, 2020.
As government recommendations surrounding COVID-19 evolve, we are also making several updates at Lodovico & Associates for the safety of our staff and clients. Our teams at both offices are now working remotely from the safety of their homes.
Please be assured, we remain committed to serving our valued clients during this time.
Please see the following changes and call 412-271-1060 with any questions. Thank you.
- Returning or new clients:
- Information drop off: At this time, we ask that all clients provide their tax information and documents by mail, drop off through the secure slots in the doors at both of our offices, via the secure file transfer system on our website, or call us and we will e-mail you a personal secure file transfer link to upload your documentation. If we need to discuss your information, we will call you to review.
- Appointment requests: If you wish to schedule an appointment with our tax pros, we are available by phone and FaceTime appointments if necessary. We ask that you provide your tax information in advance of our virtual meeting using the information drop off options listed above.
- Completed returns pick-up: Once your taxes are filed, our team will call you with options to return your information. We accept credit card payment by phone or checks by mail. We can mail your completed return to you or arrange a time for pick up when it is safe to do so. Upon receiving your completed return, we will be available by phone to discuss any questions or review your information together.
It is our hope that we can return to normal appointments and operations in the near future. In the meantime, we thank our clients for your flexibility during these challenging times. We will continue to communicate any further changes as necessary. As always, please call us with any questions.
Updated 3/16/20: With recent updates around COVID-19, we would like to ensure our clients that we at Lodovico & Associates are always working with your best interests in mind.
Please know that we also offer secure and confidential digital options to ensure your income tax returns are expertly completed.
We offer several ways to share and receive information with our clients, even from the convenience of your home:
- Secure File Transfer via our website, e-mail communication and traditional mail. We also have secure drop off slots in the doors at both of our offices should you wish to drop off documents.
- Completed income tax returns can be returned to you via e-mail PDF or certified mail.
- Virtual appointments: If necessary, we are available to schedule appointments by phone and email to review tax information and documents that are provided to us online.